Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am Showcasing my Store today.

I am finally trying a showcase today. Please have a look --->

http://www.etsy.com/showcase.php?showcase_id=5

Aside from my wonderful items, there are some other fantastic items made by very talented people. I will be honest, creating jewelry has open up a whole new world of amazing. The handcrafted items I have seen on www.etsy.com are astonishing. There are so many items that I can not believe someone created with thier own hands.

People are so fascinating and I want this post to be an opportunity for fellow followers who handcraft, to please comment and share your links and stories. I want to inspire someone to believe that they can do whatever they set there mind to do.

I also would love to write a post featuring wonderful creators!

0 comments:

Follow My Twitter